- Piece of Pork Loin, Leg or Rack
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sea salt or table salt
- Preheat oven to 220°C
- Make sure the skin is DRY….
- Place crackling rind-side up onto a rack over a shallow baking dish. Brush well with oil. Sprinkle generously with salt.
- Roast on High 200 °c for first 10 minutes
- Turn Down to 160°c for 1 hour Per KG
- Turn Up to 200 °c For the last 10 minutes or until small bubbles form on surface and rind is golden and crisp.
- Cool for 5 minutes, then cut the crackling into pieces with kitchen scissors and slice the meat as normal.